Cumbrian Summer Blanket
Laura’s Loom Cumbrian Summer Blankets are woven from a mix of Hebridean and Bluefaced Leicester wool, which together create hard-wearing but very soft yarn. These generously sized blankets will easily cover a large sofa or double bed, perfect to use as an extra cover in winter or as a lightweight layer on cool summer nights.
With a striking geometric design and double-faceted range of warm colours, from soft tones to stronger vibrant hues, set against a natural grey;
- Grass – bright fresh green
- Madder — bright red/orange
- Ocean — silvery northern blue
- Lichen — pale sophisticated yellow
- Goldenrod — bright yellow
- Sandstone — soft pink
160cms x 250cms with short fringe.